jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007

Interview My Grand Mother

1. Where were you born?
She From Italy
2. Did you grow up there?
Yes, I came for Venezuela when tape 15 years
3. Where did you go to elementary school?
I do not
4. Where did you go to high school?
I don´t
5. Did you ever have a part- time job?
Work not doing cakes
6. Did you use to have a pet?
If I have a parrot and two dogs
7. Who your best friend when you were a child?
My better friend was my sister irene
8. Did you study English when you were a child?
No
9. Where did you study English where you were a child?
It does not study, not nothing of English
10. What games did you use to play?
it played with muchecas of rag
11. What about your favorite food?
My favorite food is pasta
12. Did you ever have a boyfriend?
From the 18 years I have he himself fiancè my husband

No hay comentarios: