jueves, 9 de agosto de 2007




I`d to travel to France and Italy because they both seem to me romantic countries but of the world!




France is a diverse, multicultural earth and, by many reasons, one of the most attractive countries of Europe. Each region of France distills an own air, a particular style, which makes that to cross France it means to cross many, and well-taken care of countries diverse, beautiful. In France I want to go to visit the Eiffel tower and among other things.




Italy for my is one of the countries but complete worldwide it has from parts you cold to beaches, when one thinks about going to Venice knows that that is one of the romantic cities but, to take a walk in the canoe, to go to blunt, to go to the seat of san pedro and to the baticano he is the best thing. The best football players are the Italians.

2 comentarios:

Andres Bohorquez dijo...

hey how are you I´m Andres I like Italy too, my favorite team is Juventus FC of Turin

Anónimo dijo...

hey I´m Alberto I like Italy Too my dream is visit that Country...!!!!!